Hawaiian Massage for Pregnancy
a gentle but effective massage for the mother to be
Given with broad rhythmic strokes using high quality oils this massage supports, cares for and nurtures the mother to be. This pregnancy massage is therapeutic and deeply relaxing, it relieves muscular tension and improves circulation. Particular attention is paid to areas most affected during the various stages of pregnancy.
Hawaiian massage for pregnancy helps:
- Calm the mind & emotions while soothing the body
- Relieve muscular aches and pains
- Prevent stretch marks & varicose veins
- Promote relaxation and improve sleep
- Improve circulation and relieve 'restless limbs'
- Alleviate stress on weight-bearing joints
- Reduce water retention
- Boost energy levels
Each treatment is individual taking into consideration your requirements and comfort. Later in pregnancy the most comfortable position is often lying on your side supported with pillows.
Please confirm with your midwife or doctor that you are fine to receive massage treatments.
"The best massage ever!! nothing else comes close to experiencing Zanna's HunaQuest massage. It takes your mind and body on holiday to the Islands without leaving the room."
Ms Kirsten Roberts